From: Simon Atanasyan (atanasyan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-28 05:33:20

Hi,

Sun C++ requires some command line options to be able to compile Boost
libraries. At least you should use -livarry=stlport4. Take a look at
my Boost HowTo at http://blogs.sun.com/sga/entry/boost_mini_howto.
It's dedicated to Boost 1.32. Please note that you have to apply patch
to make Boost 1.32 compatible to Sun C++. Boost 1.34 works quite good
without any patches. Take a look at
http://blogs.sun.com/sga/entry/how_to_compile_boost_1 and comments to
this post.

--