From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-28 15:23:45

I have to disagree - I find Wikipedia an excellent source - provided you don't expect perfection - but where do you get that?

I find the Boost documentation is often really lacking user feedback - the things that *users* really want to know. I think a wiki
system will prodvide a lot that the authors are incapable of providing - they know too much!

But the authors can still provide the editing function and I would like the 'release' to include their latest edited version.

Paul

PS I still think the thing we are really, really missing is an indexing/searching facility. so many times I have wanted to know
something, but even knowing I have read it before, I struggle to find it. Google may help us here, but I would like to see us
providing our own indexing tool. Anyone have any ideas on how to use the quickbook docs (or html or pdf?) to provide this?