From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-29 04:12:10

On 7/28/07, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Joel de Guzman wrote:
> > 1) Can someone in the IBD tell me where I can put QuickBook TODO items
> > in the Wiki?
>
> Irrespective of the response from Matias... We do have an issue tracking
> system ;-) There's even a quickbook component I added and made you the
> owner of, just for things like this.

Hmm... It might just be my impression, but I see the issue tracking
system as lacking the "looking for help" advertising component. Even
if someone that wanted to help out did look through the tickets to
find something they would like to do, can they easily see which
tickets are up for grabs (rather than already being actively worked on
by someone, or something the owner wants to do himself/herself)?

Perhaps if tickets could be flagged by the owner as "help wanted" (or
reassigned to a "help wanted" owner)? If this is possible, maybe the
"looking for help" wiki pages could simply provide a (automatically
generated?) list of tickets that are marked this way, organized in
some appropriate way (by project or whatever).

Just a thought.

Stjepan