From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-12 05:26:51

Hi,

 I've finally been able to produce alpha release of completely reworked
BoostBook based documentation for Boost.Test library. It's still not ready
for release and I expect significant changes in both L&F (once I apply
latest IBD based style) and content (some articles still missing). But it's
in a shape close to what I would like it to be.

  I would really appreciate any comments to both content (language
including) and style. I realize it might not be small undertaking so if you
have time for just part of it, please post comments as well.

The release is available here:

patmedia.net/~rogeeff/html/index.html

in patmedia.net/~rogeeff/src you can find sources.

Thank you,

Gennadiy