From: Darren Garvey (lists.drrngrvy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-16 18:44:02

Hello all,

[Note: please only reply to boost_at_[hidden], don't 'reply all'.
Cheers.]

As you may be aware, we have been working on a Boost-style CGI library for
the Google Summer of Code. There is still a lot of work to do on the code,
but it's 'taking shape' now so I'm inviting any interested parties for their
comments. The structure of the library has changed quite significantly since
the GSoC program started, for the better we believe, but you may disagree.
;) We'd like to know.

Docs are located at: http://cgi.sf.net
Source is in the Boost sandbox, here: http://tinyurl.com/2ldvk3

The internal links in the docs are mostly not working at the moment, sorry,
but the TOC can be used to get you around.

Regards,
Darren