From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-29 16:50:41
I just fixed and closed the issue at
<http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/39062>. The changes were
only in the comments, but could someone else give them the once over to
make sure I didn't mess anything up.
BTW, this bug report affected two separate components independently.
And the issue with the second component was added via a comment. Please
don't do either one of these. It complicates issue assignment.
-- Daryle Walker Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie darylew AT hotmail DOT com
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk