From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-03 18:09:43

As Mariano said, the interface is changing very slightly (I'm teasing
apart some of the interdependencies). I'd recommend checking out the
examples folders in
svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/libs/extensions and
libs/reflections. For the modified reflection interface, check out
basic_test.cpp in libs/reflections/test, which shows some of that
code. I'm just working on getting the modified version Boost.Extension
submitted.

I've made RTTI even more optional - you only need to use it if you
wish to store constructors for many different types of interfaces in
the same data structure. If you are not, no RTTI is necessary. In
general, even if you wish to store many different types of interfaces
in the same data structure, you can avoid RTTI by defining your own
type info - integers perhaps. There is an example showing how this is
done.

I believe we should be ready for an initial review of the library in
about one month - once this refactoring is done and the documentation
has been modified.

Jeremy Pack