From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-05 10:05:53

I've received a couple of comments from people about the "daily bugs
list" from people who want me to separate out the "bugs" from all the
other kinds of tickets in the trac system. [ For the record, the
other types of tickets are "Feature Requests", "Tasks", "Support
Requests" and "Patches" ].

With that in mind, I will be sending out a smaller list every day, of
just the "bugs".
Less frequently, I will be sending either a full list of all open
tickets, or separate messages for each kind of ticket.

If you think this is a great/good/poor/awful idea, please let me know.

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>