From: Marco Costalba (mcostalba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-08 13:03:22

On 9/8/07, dan marsden <danmarsden_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >In particular I'm looking for
> >#include <boost/fusion/functional/invocation/invoke_procedure.hpp>
>
> You'll need to download the latest stuff from the boost svn trunk to
> get the functional library, and other enhancements to Fusion added
> since the review.

But the review was more then one year ago! :-)
(http://lists.boost.org/boost-announce/2006/06/0094.php)

Do you plan to update
http://spirit.sourceforge.net/dl_more/fusion_v2/
or, as example boost vault, with the content of the svn trunk?

It would be very useful to have updates (as example one each few
months) reachable without using svn. I would think It would help
spreading test base also. And some directory copying activity should
not be that time consuming, but because I'm not going to do that
myself feel free to blame my last line ;-)

Thanks
Marco