From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-12 14:49:14

On Sep 12, 2007, at 2:17 PM, Paul A Bristow wrote:

> [...]

The lack of an error message seems to be a bug in some versions of
the Subversion client. I haven't found a workaround (yet), but we
should keep looking.

The Subversion repository is probably rejecting your file because it
doesn't have a mime-type. Does your Subversion config file have the
following in the auto-props section?

        *.qbk = svn:eol-style=native; svn:keywords=Id; svn:mime-
type=text/plain

This line was added late to http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/
BoostSubversion , so not everyone has added it into their local
config files. This will assign appropriate properties to a .qbk file
when you "svn add" it, and get past the pre-commit checker.

        - Doug