From: Sergey Skorniakov (s.skorniakov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-12 17:45:35

save_null_pointer is a pure virtual member function of polymorphic_oarchive and it is overriden in the polymorphic_oarchive_impl (at least, in 1.34.0 version of library). And this function is never called. Its misleading. I think that something should be changed - save_null_pointer should be removed from polymorphic_oarchive or smart_cast_reference from

save_pointer_type::invoke, or, may be, both.