From: Philippe Vaucher (philippe.vaucher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-14 04:16:25

> Do you see a use for such a class? Would you use it? Would you want
> libraries you're using to use it? Do you have real world example
> conditions which fit this use case? Or is it just evil (and why)?

To be honest I don't see much use of such a class for user code. I could see
a use for such a class for a framework, like you want to throw an exception
so your framework users are notified, then you recup the exception later on.
But I think that's fishy.

Any examples I try to find for a use of the sticky exception makes me think
that someone is trying to implement signals using exceptions.
I'm curious to find out what you think a good use for the sticky exception
would be.

Philippe