From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-14 18:41:22

Glenn Schrader wrote:
> If I compile the attached file with a version of trunk current as of a
> few days ago it works fine on 32 bit Linux but produces a seg fault on
> 64 bit Linux. An older version of 1.34+ from a few months ago works fine.
>
> I configured using:
>
> ./configure --prefix=$HOME/boost_test
> --without-libraries=python,serialization,graph,test

Thanks for reporting it. I have no access to a 64 bit machine right noow
but I'll try to get it ASAP. The example seems simple. I think you've
already tested it, but are you sure it's a segfault and not an exception
being thrown? If so, could you launch it with the debugger to see where
the error is notified?
Regards,

Ion