From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-18 09:13:50

The Boost regression test results at
http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html are
generated via xsl. The xsl files are found located at
boost-root\tools\regression\xsl_reports\xsl\v2.

We want to make a very small addition to the reports, but the folks at
Meta-comm who wrote these files are unavailable. That points out a
second problem; as long as the folks at Meta-comm are the only ones who
understand these files enough to make changes, we've got a single point
of possible failure, and that's uncomfortable.

So we are looking for xsl knowledgeable volunteers to work with Rene,
me, and the other folks on the testing list to do simple maintenance
tasks on these files and our test reporting system.

Any takers?

--Beman