From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-18 12:56:28

On 09/18/07 11:40, Larry Evans wrote:
[snip]

> Could you provide a Makefile or something to enable the unix folks
> to test your code. Some in-source comments would also be helpful ;)

A Jamfile would be better since I'm guessing you don't have access
to a unix-like OS. Of course that means you'd have to download
boost build:

http://www.boost.org/doc/html/bbv2.html

Here's the Jamfile I just used:
<-- cut here --
project
   : requirements
       <include>include
   : default-build debug
       <include>include
   ;

obj main.obj
   : ./src/main.cpp
   ;
>-- cut here --
I get similar results as the Makefile in my previous post:
<-- cut here --
gcc.compile.c++ ../../bin.v2/sandbox/axilmar/gcc-4.1/debug/main.o
In file included from src/main.cpp:1:
include/performancecounter.hpp:5:21: error: windows.h: No such file or
directory
include/performancecounter.hpp:27: error: 'LARGE_INTEGER' does not name
a type
include/performancecounter.hpp:28: error: 'LARGE_INTEGER' does not name
a type
include/performancecounter.hpp:29: error: 'LARGE_INTEGER' does not name
a type
include/performancecounter.hpp: In constructor
'PerformanceCounter::PerformanceCounter()':