From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-18 15:10:28

On Sep 15, 2007, at 5:04 PM, Tobias Schwinger wrote:

> Ronald Garcia wrote:
>>

>> Exception
>> ---------
>> :Author: Emil Dotchevski
>

>> :Review Manager: Need Volunteer
>
> I'm, interested. As my time is limited right now, I'd need some for
> proper pre-review inspection, though.

Thank you for volunteering. Could you give me a sense of how much
time you would need before you could schedule a review?

>> Libraries under development
>> ===========================
>>
>> Please let us know of any libraries you are currently
>> developing that you intend to submit for review.
>
> The Boost X-files vol. 1, a collection of various utilities.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ynjq2n
>
> It contains some function objects, such as a brute-force solution
> to the
> forwarding problem (to be factored out of Fusion) and generic
> factories.
> Further, and most notably, it includes three thread-safe Singleton
> templates with an easy-to-use, "Boost-style" interface.
>
> It's almost in review-ready state, so given the number of entries
> we can
> probably put it in the queue right now.

Thanks for the information. I will add X-Files to the review queue.
I would like to list the three libraries (factory, singleton, and
forward) as separate reviews. I think that this would make sense for
the purpose of reviewing. Let me know if there is some reason to
review all three simultaneously.

ron