From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-19 11:35:18

on Wed Sep 19 2007, "Matias Capeletto" <matias.capeletto-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Boosters...
>
> I hope we can work to stop this rivalry, it does not help anybody...
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/57643/focus=57918

I agree that it's unhelpful. Unfortunately, where there is such
obvious partisanship and false reasoning in evidence, I don't think
there's much hope of improving things. The best we can do is hope to
contain such sentiments, and IMO the best way to do that is to keep
improving the usability and stability of both C++ and Boost, and to
work at educating people about how to use them well.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting