From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-19 12:03:01

On 09/19/07 10:49, Achilleas Margaritis wrote:
[snip]

> I've included your jam file under prj/boost. Next release will contain
> it along with contrib.txt stating your contributions.
Actually, it was designed to be at top of a directory structure like:

   top
     Jamfile
     0.5
       cppgc-draft-0.5.zip
       cppgc
         include
         src
     0.6
       cppgc-draft-0.6.zip
       cppgc
         include
         src
     0.N
       cppgc-draft-0.N.zip
       cppgc
         include
         src

That way, when you publish a new draft zip file, I create a
corresponding directory below top, download the new draft zip,
unzip, then change one line at top of the Jamfile:

version = 0.5/cppgc
   ;

to point to the new directory and then do `bjam main.exe`
from the top directory.

So, as it is, it would be inappropriate to put it in
the prj subdirectory without modification. Maybe
just a slight modification would make it appropriate
though. You might try that.