From: Andy Tompkins (atompkins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-20 14:17:34

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:41:39 -0500, "Hartmut Kaiser"
<hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden]> said:
> Oliver,
>
> > what happened with the uuid library? There was a review process some
> > months ago - but I've never read that it was finished. Any infos?
>
> The review was finished with a provisional acceptance (read here:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.user/27774/). The final
> decision will be made after a mini review. This mini review has been
> requested officially, but there is no activity from the authors side,
> so I don't know, if there is still interest from his side to bring
> that forward. Andy?

I still have interest in the uuid library. I apologize for being so
quite this last while. I have moved to a new house and had a baby and
have, sadly, had no time for it. I plan finish up in the next month or
two and have the mini review.

Again, sorry for the delay.
  Andy.