From: Daniel Gutson (danielgutson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-25 15:00:26

Hi Mathias,
  thanks for answering.

I found such library in Vault, so it´s not in another place, right?

I found also the continuation namespace, but as far as I saw, yes this
is a generalization of the concept, but focused in coroutines, and
somehow (as far as I understand) in concurrent programming.

The concept I´m referring here (which, of course could be incorrect)
is not related with concurrent programming, multithreading or
iterators, but the ability to specify an execution flow without using
a stack (I´m somewhat messed with embedding programming), and a neat
support for iterative algorithms implementations.

Please let me know if I´m in the same page you are, and thanks for
your patience.

Regarding your mention to ucontext, setjmp and others, yes this could
be implemented partly using them.

Thanks again!

   Daniel.