From: Mat Marcus (mat-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-26 16:19:55

On 9/26/07, Gottlob Frege <gottlobfrege_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I'm not sure if these polymorphic value objects are the same, but
> maybe you should look at Adobe's open source poly object:
> http://opensource.adobe.com/group__poly__related.html
>
> Tony

A recent paper on the implementation techniques used in Adobe's
runtime-polymorphic value object library can be found in the MPOOL 2007
proceedings. If you are interested, please see:

Mat Marcus, Jaakko Järvi and Sean Parent:
*Runtime Polymorphic Generic Programming-Mixing Objects and Concepts in
ConceptC++*

<http://homepages.fh-regensburg.de/~mpool/mpool07/programme.html>

Some additional details can soon be found in:

@INPROCEEDINGS{jarvi:07:gpce,
  AUTHOR = {Jaakko J{\"a}rvi and Mat Marcus and Jacob Smith},
  TITLE = {Library Composition and Adaptation using {C++} Concepts},
  BOOKTITLE = {Generative Programming and Component Engineering (GPCE)},
  YEAR = 2007,
  MONTH = OCT,
  LOCATION = {Salzburg, Austria},
  NOTE = {To appear}
}

We have also given related presentations at C++ Connections 2005 and at
BoostCon 2007:
<http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Papers_and_Presentations>

 - Mat