From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-30 03:11:52

Hi Everyone,

This version of the Dispatcher uses Boost.Fusion and Boost.Function.
It also contains the strategized_map template (and test) which is
basically an associative container which allows you to strategize the
index validation and routing of the index. The strategized_map though
is currently undocumented, though the unit tests already provide hints
on how to use it.

This release has been tested on Linux with GCC version 4.1.2 and
Windows with MSVC 8.0 (Visual C++ 2005) against Boost's Subversion
trunk.

Comments and suggestions would be most appreciated.

Please feel free to download the package(s) from Sourceforge:

http://tinyurl.com/2cbzyl

Or from the Boost Vault:

http://tinyurl.com/24m2y2

This still does not implement the multiple-signature feature which I'm
still contemplating on putting in, but this is already useful by
itself.

Please let me know if you would like to see some more compelling
features you'd like to see in this library so that I can put them in
before I formally submit it for review.

Those who want to help cleaning up the code (and maybe doing some
funky pre-processor programming) and implementing more features are
welcome -- please let me know so that I can grant you write access to
the subversion repository at Sourceforge.

Have a great weekend everyone!

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.