From: SASAKI Takashi (tsasaki99_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-29 22:17:24

When I use some classes in boost, I have experienced
my Visual C++ 2005 IntelliSense stops working.
For example, the following code makes IntelliSense crushed.

----------------- cut here ---------------------
#include <iostream>
#include <boost/filesystem/path.hpp>

int main(int argv, char** argv) {

   std:: <==========IntelliSense works
   boost::filesystem::path p;
   p. <==========IntelliSense doesn't work
   std:: <==========IntelliSense doesn't work

I have examined codes which cause IntelliSense crush
and have noticed that `an inner class (a class in other class)'
confuses IntelliSense. In the case of boost::filesystem::path,
class boost::filesystem::basic_path::iterator is the cause.
When I moved the definition of `class iterator'
out of `class basic_path', IntelliSense works.
While typing the code above, InteliSense works.