From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-02 16:01:34

For those of you not following the boost-testing list, here are some of
the good things that have been happening recently:

* Rene Rivera has tracked down and fixed several sources of past
failures, as part of our general effort to make regression testing more
robust and reliable.

* Noel Belcourt has gotten timeouts working on POSIX-based systems, so
that a hanging test can no longer hang the whole testing system.

* With help from Sebastian Redl, Phil Endecott, and Rene, I've added the
Subversion revision number to the report headings. That makes it easier
to tell what changes were included in a test run, and has already saved
me from some wheel spinning in looking at test failures. It will a
couple of more days for the revision number code to propagate to all
runners. See
http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html

--Beman