From: John Femiani (JOHN.FEMIANI_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-05 19:57:30

Well coordinate access is only a part of what makes a point a hard-sell.
There are hundreds of years of geometry and many API's to contend with
as well. I kind of think (hope) that if the scope is kept extremely
limited then it is possible to come up with generic point concepts, and
maybe a reference implementation, that would make everybody happy. Is
the boost wiki where these ideas could be fleshed out?

-- John