From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-08 07:44:10

Folks,

Beman thought I should let the list know this was happening before
committing:

The "math toolkit" of special functions and distributions is now ready to be
merged to SVN Trunk, and all being well the merge should happen fairly soon.
I don't think there are any dependencies that are likely to break, so the
biggest risk is to our testing resources: if the addition of this library to
trunk causes anyone any problems please do shout, and in the worst case I'll
revert the addition till after the 1.35 release.

Provided everything works out, I'll try and get the code in a shape to ship
with 1.35, but there are still a few untested platforms I don't have access
to: so if it's not ready, it doesn't go...

Regards, John Maddock.