From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-09 07:48:26

On 10/9/07, Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Dean Michael Berris wrote:
> >>>
> >> Does is "register" a reserved keyword?
> >>

> > Oh, yeah. Stupid me.
> >
> > .register_() or .map() would say it better than .assign() or .add().
> > Let me make a case against 'add()'.
>
> Hey, nuff of the bike shed ;-) Any will do :P There's bigger fish to
> fry... like... docs! Ahem ahem ahem :P

Okay. :D

So where is it located currently and how to we do this? Would a google
document in the meantime help? Perhaps if either Marco's would upload
their implementations somewhere so that others can start writing
documentation for it?

Should we merge both efforts and put it in the vault? Or would this
kind of thing be welcome in the Boost SVN sandbox?

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.