From: Marco (mrcekets_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-11 07:24:49

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 00:49:08 +0200, Joel de Guzman
<joel_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Dean Michael Berris wrote:
>
>> Right now I'm thinking maybe this should be a separate library (or a
>> small utility class) that builds upon or depends on Boost.Function.
>
> That's cool too. A thorough review will be a nice exercise
> and a good experience for those how haven't undergone
> the spine-chilling adventure yet ;-) It's better than a
> bungee jumping, promise! :-P

Really ? I believed it was something like the trials that Homer has to pass
in order to join the Stonecutter segret society. :-)

>> However, if Doug (or Joel, and everybody else) thinks otherwise, and
>> that this should be merged into Boost.Function as an overload
>> extension, that would be acceptable as well.
>
> Doug's the boss here. Ultimately, he'll decide on that route.
>
>> Either way, we still need to write documentation and more tests, so in
>> the meantime I'd love to get this (and the documentation) into the
>> sandbox so that others can play around with it as well.
>
> Thanks, Dean, Marco and Marco and all else for your work on this!
> Amazing folks!

Thanks to you for your starting code if I wasn't fascinated by
its elegance I'd have never started this adventure.

Regards,
Marco Cecchetti