From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-16 08:42:09

Markus Schöpflin <markus.schoepflin <at> comsoft.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to ask if the expected failure markup for intrusive could be
> removed for Tru64/CXX. There are still many failures left, but as this
> platform has lost it's 'officially supported' boost status the expected
> failure markup isn't relevant anyway. It would help me a lot in fixing the
> remaining issues, as it gives a nice overview of what already works and
> what doesn't.

Assuming it compiles in your environment you can obtain a useful result table
locally with compiler_status, which doesn't take expected failures into account.
I do it by moving the results/boost/bin.v2 directory to my Boost root, set the
BOOST_ROOT environment variable, change directory to status and then run

compiler_status --v2 $BOOST_ROOT full.html links.html

and

compiler_status --v2 --compiler <your-toolset-here> $BOOST_ROOT compiler.html

The first one gives me a full result table hyper-linked with compiler output and
the second gives me a non hyper-linked, single compiler table, which is
convenient for diffing with older versions.

Given your turnaround time it would probably take you quite some time to
generate these tables, though.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti