From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-17 09:50:24

Eric Niebler wrote:
> Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
>> "Eric Niebler" <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

>>> I've reverted all the Boost.Test changes since r40064.
>> You reverted to wrong version. 40064 includes the issue with infinite
>> recursion.
>
> OK, but you didn't say which revision I should revert to, so I just
> reverted all the way back to r40013, which is just before a huge number
> of Boost.Test changes.
>
> Beman, others, please give this a shot.

The Windows and Linux smoke tests are looking for updates every 15
minutes, and then running tests if anything has changed. The tests take
about 5 minutes if changes had little impact. Boost.Test changes force
recompiles of a lot of other libraries, so they take up to an hour.

See http://beta.boost.org/development/testing.html#SmokeTesting for
links to the test results.

--Beman