From: David Rodríguez Ibeas (dibeas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-17 12:47:19

I am quite interested in a logging library. After checking the links
provided it seems that this library does fulfill all my requirements, but I
am interested in knowing whether this library is a boost proposal, it has
been accepted and when will it be available in the official boost library
distribution.

Thanks in advance,

   David