From: Brook Milligan (brook_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-18 17:14:06

I have now released version 0.4 of the Probability library. As usual,
it is available either from the Boost Vault
(boost.probability-0.4.tar.gz) or from

     http://biology.nmsu.edu/software/probability/

The main difference from earlier versions is that a power function,
pow(), is now available for both probability and likelihood types. In
addition, several of the operators involving mixed domains or value
types are handled correctly now, and the testing is even more thorough
than before.

More importantly, though, I have written a manuscript describing the
motivation and conceptual framework for the library in greater detail
than is given at the site above. I would welcome anyone who wishes to
review the manuscript to do so. Please let me know and I will forward
a copy.

Finally, I would appreciate any comments on the existing code,
compiler incompatibilities, etc. I think that this can be a valuable
addition to Boost, and would like the feedback necessary to move it
toward that goal.

Cheers,
Brook