From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-18 18:20:42

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Those of you who use minmial.hpp have to add boost/test/minimal in
> requirements section of Jamfile.
> Those who are using included variant of the UTF should add
> boost/test/included.
>
> This is nessesary to enable async exceptions for msvc toolset. Otherwise
> some of the Boost.Test functionality may not work as expected, especially
> with msvc 8.0.

IIUC, you are proposing a breaking change.

How many libraries are affected?

When do you propose to make this change? After 1.35.0? Remember that
tomorrow is the date we are supposed to start looking at libraries to
see what is ready for 1.35.0.

Do you remember that I asked you not to make any Boost.Test changes
until after we figure out how to prevent your changes from breaking
other people's libraries?

--Beman