From: Marco (mrcekets_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-19 17:47:34

I uploaded to boost vault a new version of my implementation
of Boost.Overload: /overload-mrcec/overload-0.2.1.zip ,
link: http://tinyurl.com/37647m

Boost Overload behaves as an overloaded Boost Function.
Actually it wraps multiple Boost Function objects of different
signatures.

What's new:
I only fixed some issue after testing the code on more compilers.

This is the current status:

compiler OS test
gcc 4.1.2 under Linux pass
intel 9.1 under Linux pass
mingw 3.4.2 under Windows pass
mingw 3.2.3 under Windows fail
MS VC++ 8.0 under Windows pass
MS VC++ 7.1 under Windows fail

I arranged this and previous version in boost vault
in a specific folder: /overload-mrcec

You find a description of each version in the file README_FIRST.TXT,
link: http://tinyurl.com/32hv3p

You can read a preliminary introduction to boost overload here:
http://tinyurl.com/3xtbyl

The documentation has been kindly written down by Dean Michael Berris.

You can read an informal tutorial here:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dfxvjncs_1x6456m

Please report any bug, compiler issue, comment and suggestion.
They are really appreciated.

Regards,
Marco Cecchetti