From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-20 13:39:18

Thanks for this feedback.

But sadly I am no longer am working on the code that produced it because we have also found that Boost.Parameter is less convenient
to use (for many things to set), compared to using chained function calls

my_plot.title("My_title).x_axis(red).y_axis(blue). ....

and Boost.Parameter causes an annoying increase in compile time too.

Perhaps other users of Boost.parameter and keyword.hpp have/will encountered it?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]