From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-21 16:09:10

Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Which, AFAIR, I applied to bjam. Bronek, perhaps you could check the
> bjam code to make sure I didn't overlook something. Since I did

oh well. It was not posted, my fault. See old mail I sent on May 28,
2007. There are two issues: the code to close these windows might be a
little bit more reliable, but the main problem is with sessions (and
fast user switching). Bjam might not have access to desktop where
dialogs are being displayed if it is not running interactively. I
created another program to handle this (should be run in all desktops,
but is rather lightweight).

B.