From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-22 03:16:14

On 10/19/07, shunsuke <pstade.mb_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Stjepan Rajko wrote:
> > template<>
> > struct operation_impl<some_producer_tag, some_consumer_tag>
> > {
> > // specify result type using result_type typedef or template<> struct result
> > // ...
> >
> > template<typename P, typename C>
> > some_result_type operator()(P &p, C &c)
> > {
> > };
> > };
>
> FWIW, this can have data members, which `operator()` can access.

Indeed - and now that you point it out, I think this brings up a lot
of very interesting possibilities for the library which I haven't
thought of before. Additionally, I'm liking that this approach
integrates with Boost.ResultOf. Perhaps it will be worth switching to
it.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Stjepan