From: Bjørn Roald (bjorn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-22 13:56:16

Eric Niebler wrote:
> John Maddock wrote:

> <snip>
>
>> Yup, I've applied your SVN code to SVN HEAD
>>

> I don't see any change to either bcp's usage message or its
> documentation. What are the new features and how do I use them?

If you expected the namespace renaming code you need to pull in the
patch I posted a few days ago. To be honest it would be great if you
where able to try this out so I can get your opinion on the approach
before John spend a lot of time on it. I am willing to help fixing any
sharp edges you may find.

--
Bjørn