From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-22 16:29:41

Doug Gregor <dgregor <at> osl.iu.edu> writes:

> I'll be happy to test fixes, if that would help, but I'm too confused
> about the handling of SIGPOLL in execution_monitor.ipp to come up
> with my own patch. In one place, the use of SIGPOLL is guarded by !
> defined(__CYGWIN__), in other places there doesn't seem to be such a
> guard. A little Googling notes that SIGPOLL is also missing on
> Cygwin, so I assume the Test library is broken on that platform, too.

Actually it compiles and works for my tests (I can only assume that SIGPOLL is
actually defined there, but additional constants does not). In any case you
are right and it should probably be consistent. Can you ifdef both references
to SIGPOLL with BOOST_TEST_CATCH_SIGPOLL and disable it for CYGWIN and mac?

Gennadiy