From: John Torjo (john.groups_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 08:27:46

> Please create a postmaster mail account on your system! This will fix
> the problem on your side (just adding "postmaster: root" to /etc/aliases
> should be sufficient?).

Not really - I asked my provider to setup a different account
altogether. I expect a lot of spam on this address.

> Is v2 already stable enought for daily use?

Should be within 2-3 weeks.
I need to make it compile faster, and add TLS.

> In lib/logging/tests/:
> test_multiple_simple_logs.o
> test_mul_lev_difflogs.o
> test_mul_lev_samelog.o
> test_ostream_like.o
> test_simple_dump_to_cout.o
> In lib/logging/tests/format/:
> test_format_write_ts.o
> test_manip_being_func.o
> test_manip_w_msgroute.o
> test_simple_formatter.o
>
> The latest zip archive still contains these files (just search for *.o).

Are you sure you have the latest version. I just checked it on the net -
and the latest version does not contain the .o files anymore. It's 112K
in size

> Will check later whether you was able to remove the last warning :-)

I removed the init_both altogether.

Best,
John

--
http://John.Torjo.com -- C++ expert
... call me only if you want things done right