From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 09:43:17

Markus Schöpflin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> a number of platforms fail when fusion vectors are used with an error
> message like this:
>
> cxx: Error: ../boost/fusion/sequence/conversion/detail/as_vector.hpp, line 41:
> incomplete type is not allowed (incompletetyp)
> return vector<>();
> -------------------^
>
> Removing the inclusion of boost/.../detail/as_vector.hpp in the header file
> boost/.../vector/vector.hpp (line 12) solves the issue for me. Could the
> fusion author please indicate if this is the right fix, and if yes, could
> this fix please be committed ASAP?

Confirmed and committed. Jeez! Me smack in the head!!! I did lots of
dependency analysis only to learn (from you) that that file is not
needed there. IIRC, it was needed at one point in the development, but
not anymore.

Anyway, I uncovered lots of cyclic dependencies along the way
and got rid of them, so I'd say my effort was not in vain. :P

Thanks for pointing it out!

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman