From: Darren Garvey (lists.drrngrvy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 15:06:46

On 23/10/2007, Thorsten Ottosen <thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have for the second time tried to compile a quickbook version of the
> docs for Boost.Range. Without luck. Is there an idiot proof procedure
> for getting this loooong toolchain to work on windows?
>
> My current error (after using the automatic install script) is:
> <snip>

Did you use the setup_boostbook.py script?

I just tried building the quickbook docs at
SVN/sandbox/doc_test/libs/range/doc (after adding the attached
project-root.jam to the doc folder and it worked OK. If you just need to see
the docs, is it ok to add them temporarily to svn? (anyone?)

Regards,
Darren