From: Thorsten Ottosen (thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 16:53:24

John Maddock skrev:
> Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
>> Dear all,

>> The system cannot find the path specified.
>>

> You have a mixture of windows and Unix style paths there, make sure that the
> path to xsltproc is a windows one, and better still, you almost certainly
> need to use the windows build of xsltproc to get it to work.

I have changed all my paths to windows style. Here's the portion of
user-config.jam:

using boostbook
   : D:\boost\documentation\docbook-xsl-1.73.2
   : D:\boost\documentation\docbook-dtd-4.2
   ;
#using xsltproc : /bin/xsltproc ;
using xsltproc ;
using doxygen : E:\cygwin\bin ;
using fop : D:\boost\documentation\fop-0.94 : : c:\WINDOWS\system32\java ;

The version of xsltproc.exe is the a windows version. It should also be
the bug-fixed one.

I now get a bunch of errors of the type:

xslt-xsltproc-dir html\standalone_HTML.manifest
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/
xsl/current/html/chunk.xsl"
compilation error: file
file:///D%3A/boost/trunk/tools/boostbook/xsl/html.xsl li
ne 15 element import
xsl:import : unable to load
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/h
tml/chunk.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/
xsl/current/html/math.xsl"
compilation error: file
file:///D%3A/boost/trunk/tools/boostbook/xsl/html.xsl li
ne 17 element import

Any ideas?

Thanks

-Thorsten