From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-24 19:48:23

> * the docs claim there's a --no_result_code=yes/no argument, but in
> fact, it's --result_code=no/yes

Old docs are in pretty bad shape. Please use updated version I am working on
(alpha version is here:
http://www.patmedia.net/~rogeeff/html/utf/user-guide/runtime-config/reference.html)

> * If http://bitten.edgewall.org/wiki/BoostTest ever worked, then the
> Boost.Test XML format must've changed at some point. The XSLT appears to
> be looking for a "result" attribute on the TestCase. As you can see
> from my notes at the bottom, that isn't present in my output.

You are trying to convert test log, while the script expects test report.
Feed stderr output to this script.
Gennadiy