From: Jürgen Hunold (juergen.hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-25 04:06:19

Hi Gennadiy !

An'n Donnerstag 25 Oktober 2007 hett Gennadiy Rozental schreven:
> > "Juergen Hunold" <juergen.hunold_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > warning C4265: 'boost::unit_test::test_observer' : class has virtual
> > functions, but destructor is not virtual
>
> The warning obviosly wrong, but it is annoying. What version r u using?

Boost.Test: trunk
msvc: 8.0

AFAIK, this warning is printed in 7.x too. But I don't have easy access to
this compiler.
> > Second, when running the Boost.Test testsuite, basic_cstring_test.cpp
> > Please find diff against test/Jamfile.v2 attached.
>
> Thanks, applied

You're welcome.

> > And by the way: test/details/config.hpp still contains CVS-"log"
> > entries.
>
> I am wokring on cleaning this up

That's good.

> > And it would also be nice to have some tests using AUTO_TEST in the
> > Boost.Test testsuite.
>
> There alot of them.boost_check_equal_str for example

I wonder why those don't trigger the warning. Or I've been overwhelmed by
those nasty _SCL_SECURE warnings.

Thanks a lot for the quick fix !

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold       ! Ingenieurgesellschaft für
* voice: ++49 511 262926 57       ! Verkehrs- und Eisenbahnwesen mbH