From: Johan Nilsson (r.johan.nilsson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-26 07:20:11

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Last couple weeks I spent incorporating new features into Boost.Test
> trunk. Some of these were sitting on my local disk for quite some
> time, but it's finally there. There are still number of
> features/request in pipeline to be addressed, but I plan to
> concentrate primarily on docs update now. BTW they are progressing
> and in much better shape now. I might need to work to include all the
> fixes required to build it into boostbook. I plan to
> put beta on my site soonish. Following are more or less detailed release
> notes for all the changes. Any comments are welcome as usual.

I haven't got the time right now to comment on each of the features, neither
am I very likely to try them out before they are officially released.

Just wanted to say that I've been waiting/hoping for many of them for a long
time now, especially items 1-3 under "III. Significant framework updates".
For me, these additional Boost.Test features alone will make it worthwhile
upgrading to 1.35 (I hope) as a dependency for a few projects.

Great job!

/ Johan