From: David Rodríguez Ibeas (dibeas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-31 14:28:01

Question is that there are some libraries that have been approved for next
release, but that are not in the current release (1.34), some are in SVN
(Generic Image Library, Bimap,...), some not even there (binary_int might be
an example). The total amount of such libraries, as listed in
http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_schedule.html is up to 15, not
including those that are accepted provisionally. I am currently checking in
the above link, but I would rather have a comment in the library docs.

   David