From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-31 15:06:10

On Wed, 2007-31-10 at 18:35 +0000, John Maddock wrote:
> Sohail Somani wrote:
>
> We're busy fixing compiler and platform specific issues, in preparation for
> a 1.35 release. BTW that means that the version in SVN Trunk has *slightly*
> more fixes in it than the sandbox version - which will be used for ongoing
> development.

Darn, I didn't realize it was in Boost SVN already. I'll update to this
version and let you know the results.

> The function is defined like this:
>
> template <>
> inline int
> digits<concepts::real_concept>(BOOST_MATH_EXPLICIT_TEMPLATE_TYPE_SPEC(concepts::real_concept))
> {
> return tools::digits<long double>();
> }
>
> Does this ring any bells as something that's problematic on that compiler?
> How about if the inline specifier is removed?

Removing didn't help. Unfortunately I'm not yet familiar enough with
template-related quirks of Sun Studio to know if that is an issue!

Thanks for your help and I'll come back if/when I have a solution.

Sohail