From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-01 04:59:28

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 08:41:56AM +0800, Joel de Guzman wrote:
> Marco Costalba wrote:
> > On 10/31/07, Marco <mrcekets_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >> A new release of boost overload is out.
> >> You can find it under overload-mrcec in boost vault.
> >> Link: http://tinyurl.com/2w4wob
> >
> > Compiles and runs for me: Mandriva with gcc 4.2.2
> >
> > Impressive! almost a world apart from it's humble origins ;-)

I checked it with gcc 3.3, 3.4 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and it works indeed great
and all tests are successful with one exception:

There are warnings and even internal compiler errors with gcc 3.3!

$ g++-3.3 --version
g++-3.3 (GCC) 3.3.6 (Debian 1:3.3.6-15)

I attached a patch which just adds a few comments which you should
check. It's only very trivial stuff.
Most internal compiler errors result from static asserts which I
excluded for g++ 3.3. But at least one test leads to it as well outside
asserts.

PS: Please do not create ZIP files from your DOS based system. All files
(even source files!) are marked as executable which is obviously wrong.

Jens