From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-01 05:20:27

One problem is that there are lots of completed and fully functional libraries that are not in the current release, as noted by
David Rodríguez Ibeas, and it's not obvious enough where to find them.

Another factor is that an important way of improving quality is to get feedback from 'real-life' use of upcoming libraries,
including those that have been reviewed and approved, as well as those that are candidates for review, and potential candidates too.

Even after the rigors of review, all libraries have bad 'features'.

So, to get more feedback, I think we need to give much better indications about stuff that is 'seriously worth looking at', if not
yet 'official'. Comments about current development status would really useful, even if it says 'still needs work'.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]